Mixed Solution for Knowledge and Quality Management
Wiki and Issuetracker: Combine The Benefits of Both Solutions
We provide a mixed solution for an efficient Knowledge and Quality Management, consisting of the leading enterprise wiki "Confluence" and the bug and issue tracking software "JIRA".
Optimal for a Powerful Knowledge and Quality Management System
This combination can be complemented with the Confluence plugins „Ad hoc Workflows“ for defining approval processes and „Gliffy“ for creating workflow diagrams directly within Confluence.
This solution makes it possible to present business processes in a transparent way. By an additional generating and displaying of issues this mixed solution offers good opportunities for the use as an quality assurance system.
User-Friendliness with Individual Expansion and Integration Options of Both Systems
- Web-based systems
- Clearly structured displaying of documents, files and processes
- Decentralised document generation and management with a uniform structure
- Process flow diagrams
- Versioning - always the latest version of a document available
- Intuitive search capabilities
- Interface to further tools
- Time and cost savings
Top Features Confluence
"Confluence"- the leading professional and user friendly Enterprise-Wiki-System is setting standards:
- Centralized dashboard
- Creation of spaces and pages as well as comment function
- Roles and rights concept
- Blogs and forums
- Import of Microsoft files
- Files can be attached to wiki pages
Top Features JIRA
"JIRA" is an intuitive software for project management and for issue tracking:
- Failure monitoring
- Handling of projects and issues
- Complaint Management
- Creating reports
- Creating workflows with release process
Both solutions are characterized by reliable functioning and simple operation with individual expansion and integration options.